Wednesday 22 September 2010

So I realise it's been too long since I wrote on my blog. This is due to many reasons, mainly my lack of Internet. I've had my phone but that only goes onto face book. Shit, so much has happened.
Okay so last time I wrote I had a boyfriend. It was going well I thought. We decided to go out to a club with two of my mates. It was a funny night. So I thought, but the next morning I got the text... "We need to talk!"
Well, we all know that's the dead meat sentence. So he wanted me to meet him after work, but there was no way I was walking to get dumped and then have to walk back home on my own, it's not right.... Right?
So I thought the decent thing to do would be to knock for me, or at least call. But oh no, I get... Another text. That's right, dumped by text! Fuck it. For someone to do that after saying how much I meant to them was just bullshit. But I'm not one to cry... And I don't think I did. I think I had a moment to myself to just breathe, I was so angry.
He said it was because of the trust issues he had which just pissed me right off. I have major trust issues and commitment issues, hence why it took me so long to say yes and go out with him when he asked. He said I was too flirty with everyone. That always bugs me because I'm just being friendly and so many people take it the wrong way. I don't even know when I'm doing it. So he went on holiday to have time to think and when he came back I was told that he had spoken to a few of my friends and they all said the same thing. That I'm not flirting, I'm just being friendly, being myself and that I have every ones best interests at hart - which is true! And he did say that he was sorry and that maybe we should try it again. But I thought it best we didn't.
He's going on about having trust issues, thinks I flirt, so why go back to something that is bound to happen again. He doesn't trust me and that's what relationships are built on. If we don't have that we don't have much to go on.
So forgetting about that shit situation and all the other crap I've been going through, it would be long to go into but it includes:
- Quitting my job at last!
- Losing friends I thought I was close to and
- Major health issues!

I've decided to give up on everything... I'll explain that next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment